Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wild Rainbow Nail Design






So I felt a little bold today and decided to go all out and try a totally new design that I've never done before. Using a eyeshadow applicator sponge I dotted on each color of the rainbow design over top of my base coat. I used 5 kleancolor nail polishes to achieve the look. The colors are as follows; blue- 113 sea, yellow- 85 funky yellow, purple- neon purple, orange- 19 neon orange, green- 24 bikini green, pink- 22 barbie pink.
After placing the colors on I used china glaze black mesh crackle polish on the thumb, pinky and middle finger on each hand. I finished it with a top coat.
On the ring and pointer finger I used my konad art nail stamp set with bundle monsters stamp plate number BM-223. I chose the zebra print with the konad special nail polish in black.I got the zebra print idea from luxurious nails on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Ao6XlkLJ8Gc&feature=fvwp. -this is the link to her design. She does it free handed and I think that the stamp is a lot faster and efficient because both hands turn out the same. But she does a great job and free hand gives a one of a kind look ;)
So here is the finished project after the clean-up and removel of all the garb around my cuticles :)





So thanks for visiting and hope you all enjoy!! -e

No comments:

Post a Comment