Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Water Marbles

Hello Everyone! Yes it has been a while but I wanted to share pics of my winter water marbling nail designs that I have done recently. I did a christmas candy nail design and a winter wonderland nail design that will be posted below. So here's to the start of the Christmas 2011 nail design blog :-) Cheers!





I used some things that are very easy to find to do this design. I used Sally Hansen's Hard as nails Xtreme wear nail color in White on, Cherry Red, and Going Green. I used the water marbeling technique (which I promise to be put a how-to video up soon) and mad these pretty awesome candy swirl design.



This is my winter wonderland desgin alson using the same brand polish that can be found at walmart or walgreens that I know of for sure and the colors used in this are again White on and Blue it. I topped this design off with China Glaze's Fairy dust for a subtle gorgeous sparkle so it really has that glistening/glittering snow effect. I promise to soon get up a video on how to water marble and do a neat little design for you all. Thanks for the support and I will write again soon. ;-) -e

No comments:

Post a Comment