Monday, October 31, 2011

Crackle Design

Welcome to November everyone. Halloween has passed and I have created a new design using chin glaze crackle polish black mesh. First I used a base coat followed by the color polish by kleancolors called mystic grass. It is a teal/turquoise kind of color and I really like it, plus turquoise is pretty popular in nail polish right now. Over top of the main color I used one layer of the crackle polish followed by china glaze fairy dust which gives it a really nice shimmer. The fairy dust also has hardeners in it! I finished the design with beauty secrets high gloss top coat. You can get these items (excluding the mystic grass by kleancolors) at sally's beauty supply. A great substitute for this color would be "for audrey" by china glaze. Hope you enjoy this design. It is quick, easy, and affordable :) See you soon -e





No comments:

Post a Comment