Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Wedding Nail Desgin

Happy Fall everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying the most beautiful time of year when the world prepares itself to slumber under of blankets of snow. I love the fall so much and I got married in October myself and my cousin got married today and I was a bridesmaid so I made a neat design for the wedding today inspired by the outdoor fall theme.



First I used a base coat by sinful colors from walgreens for $1.99 and the base coat is 'hot for chocolate' by revlon. I ordered a bundle pack of nail polish on amazon.com by kleancolors nail polish and used gold bright 47 for the design. I used konad nail art stamper for the design and the stencil number BM04 for the leaves on the thumb and other fingers. I used BM19 for the ring fingers. I finished it off with beauty secrets nail hardener top coat that was purchased at sally's beauty supply. The konad stamp art set it so easy to use and you can get a lot for your buck from amazon.com using bundle monster. I hope this was helpful for everyone and have a great fall. I will have pics of some halloween ideas up later this week! Thanks, and hope you enjoy. -e

No comments:

Post a Comment